Friday, June 21
Registration from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. CDT
Inspections begin at 5:30 p.m.
Cook-off starts at 6 p.m.
Judging at 7 p.m.
1st place – trophy and $100
2nd place – ribbon and $50
3rd place – ribbon and $25
– Contestants bring their own cooking device (gas grill, charcoal grill, electric grill, etc)
– If cooking with Charcoal, a new unopened bag must be brought to use
– Burgers can be made with any type of meat (or vegan)
– Meat must be brought in an unopened package and MUST be USDA certified (including Venison)
– Inspection of meat and grills will begin at 5:30 pm
– Contestants will have ONE HOUR to prepare and cook 3 burgers to present to the judges
– Burgers can be dressed any way you choose
– Any special/homemade sauces must be mixed during the one hour cook time