Premier Partners: Harned Tobacco Shack, Barr Realty & Barr Media, Kevin B. Drane Equipment Sales, French Logging LLC, Waupaca Foundry Inc
Saturday, June 19
Drop-off in Main Pavilion
Show off our baking skills at the 1st Annual Dessert Throwdown! Submit homemade baked goods on Saturday, June 19th against your family and friends!
- Registration is FREE with paid gate admission.
- Entries will be accepted beginning at 4:00pm on Saturday in the Main Pavilion.
- Entry submission will end at 6:00pm.
- Judging will begin at 6:30pm.
- Three Adult classes will be available to submit: Cakes, Cookies, and pastries (brownies, pies, crepes, etc.).
- 2 kid’s open classes will be available as well. Ages 0-12 and Ages 13-17.
- 3-5 judges will be preselected and judging will be based on Presentation, Taste, and Uniformity.
- No Store Bought Items will be accepted.
- All Entries must be homemade and brought in a clean. enclosed container.
- Cookie and pastry class need to bring 10 items for your submission.
- Cakes must be submitted uncut.
For questions, call 270-547-1449