Premier Partners: Harned Tobacco Shack, Waupaca Foundry, Inc, Ricky Bennett & Son Trucking & Wrecker Service, Hacker Excavating, JE Services – Joe Elkins, Mast Insulation, Crist Painting and Sandblasting
Saturday, June 17
4-7 PM (all times CT)
Drop-off in Main Pavilion
Show off our baking skills at the 2nd Annual Dessert Throwdown! Submit homemade baked goods on Saturday, June 18th against your family and friends!
- Registration is FREE with paid gate admission.
- Entries will be accepted beginning at 4:00 PM on Saturday in the Main Pavilion.
- Entry submission will end at 5:00 PM.
- Judging will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Three Adult classes will be available to submit: Cakes, Cookies, and pastries (brownies, pies, crepes, etc.).
- 2 kid’s open classes will be available as well. Ages 0-12 and Ages 13-17.
- 3-5 judges will be preselected and judging will be based on Presentation, Taste, and Uniformity.
- No Store Bought Items will be accepted.
- All Entries must be homemade and brought in a clean. enclosed container.
- Cookie and pastry class need to bring 10 items for your submission.
- Cakes must be submitted uncut.
For questions, call 270-547-1449