Premier Partners: Harned Tobacco Shack, Barr Realty & Barr Media, Kevin B. Drane Equipment Sales, French Logging LLC, Waupaca Foundry Inc
Thursday, June 17
Event Begins at 6:30 p.m. CDT
In the main arena on the
This new event gives kids another chance to pull all the way to the finish line.
Kids are encouraged to bring their power wheels, whether they are left stock or modified.
Winners First through Fifth Place will get a trophy.
2 Wheel Stock
2 Wheel Modified
1. Each contestant must furnish their own vehicle.
2. Each contestant must supply and wear a helmet.
3. Draw for pull positions.
4. (1) 12-volt or (2) 6-volt batteries in stock class.
5. (2) 12-volt batteries in modified class (24-volts).
6. Stock gears only in all classes.
7. Only battery-powered vehicles allowed.
8. Tire grooving legal. No screws or metal in tires.
9. All vehicles need to have a hitch and must not be higher than 13 inches.
10. Track will be 60 feet long for full pull.
11. Weights are permitted in all classes.
12. All weights must be secured.
13. Enter at your own risk.
14. Superintendent has final decision on all rules.